注册

商务英语口语练习:精彩的周末

2016-09-21 02:53:00

商务英语口语练习:精彩的周末

Ⅰ.核心学习:精彩的周末

Billy: How was your weekend?

比利:你这个周末过得怎么样?

Michael: Same old same old. I really only had one day off because I did a lot of OT. How about you?

迈克尔:老样子。实际上我只休息了一天,因为,我加了很长时间班。你怎么样?

Billy: I had a killer weekend. I got some great R&R。

比利:我过了一个非常棒的周末。我做了不少R&R。

Michael: What's R&R?

迈克尔:什么是 R&R?

Billy: Rest and Relaxation. You should learn that R&R is an important part of being a good employee.

比利:就是休息与放松。你应该知道,学会休息与放松是成为优秀雇员的一个重要的部分。

Michael: Teach me more!!! I am ready to relax!!!

迈克尔:多教教我吧!我已经准备好放松了。

Ⅱ.单词简析

1) Killer : great, wonderful

非常棒的,精彩的

ex:I just had a killer vacation.

我过了一个非常棒的假期。

2) OT : over-time, more than normal

加班

ex:My miser boss makes us work OT every week, and he doesn't give us any extra money.

我的那个吝啬鬼老板每周都让我们加班,但是从来不付给我们加班费。

3) R&R : rest and relaxation, vacation

休息与放松

ex:You are over-worked, you need some R&R.

你的工作太劳累了,你需要休息与放松。

4) Time to remember : a great experience, good time

值得记住的时刻

ex:Some people say that food, clothing and shelter are life essentials.

有些人说食物、衣服和住所是生活的必需品。

Ⅲ.课文篇

Asking about one's weekend. How to ask about a coworker's weekend:

如何问一个人的周末生活。 如何问一个同事的周末生活:

1) Q: What did you get up to last weekend?

  A: Nothing much, really.

1) 问:上个周末你都干什么了?

  答:没干什么,真的。

2) Q: Did you have a killer weekend?

  A: You bet I did.

2) 问:你是不是过了一个非常棒的周末?

  答:你说对了。

3) Q: How was your weekend?

  A: I had a killer weekend.

3) 问:你周末过得怎么样?

  答:我过了一个非常棒的周末。

4) Q: How were your days off?

  A: I had a much-needed rest.

4) 问:你的休息日过得怎么样?

  答:我好好休息了。

5) Q: How was your R&R?

  A: It was a time to remember.

5) 问:你的休假怎么样?

  答:那是一次值得记住的时刻。

Ⅳ.对话篇

Gordon: Greetings, Molly! What did you do last weekend?

戈登:你好,莫莉!上个周末你过得怎么样?

Molly : I went to a business convention.

莫莉:我去参加了一个商务会议。

Gordon: I am sorry to hear that.

戈登:那可太惨了。

Molly : Actually I had a killer weekend.

莫莉:事实上,我过了一个非常带劲儿的周末。

Gordon: Really, what did you get up to?

戈登:真的,你都干什么了?

Molly : I went to Hawaii for the meeting.

莫莉:我去夏威夷参加的商务会议。

Gordon: So it was business and R&R together.

戈登:这样你就可以把商业活动和休闲结合在一起了。

Molly : I guess you could say it was R&B!

莫莉:我认为那是一种休闲商业活动。

Gordon: You are hilarious, you should go on TV.

戈登:你够高兴吧,你应该上了电视。

Molly : I was. A famous hunk asked me to be in his movie.

莫莉:我上了。一个非常知名的帅哥邀请我和他一起出演一部电影。

Gordon: I guess we can say you did have a killer weekend.

戈登:应该说你过了一个非常精彩的周末。

Molly : You bet! It was a time to remember.

莫莉:你说对了。这是一段值得记住的时间。



分享到:

咨询
电话

4000-628-552

教务
服务

课程
咨询

官方
公众号

官方
微博

苹果
APP

安卓
APP

回顶部

请选择测试